Question Is a 550WATT PSU enough?

NewToGamingPc's

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
Is a 550WATT PSU enough for Ryzen 5 3600, RTX 2060 OC Gigabyte and Asus Rog strix B450-F. I also have Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz 16GB.

I've had a problem with League of legends since i got my new pc, tried everything from removing everything and been placing it back into the pc , updating and removing drivers. Im getting 120 fps in fights and 170 when not in combat. Seen benchmarks and videos where ur supposed to get 200+ in combat and 250+ not in combat, tried stress testing cpu and overclocking boost on gpu but nothing works, I also noticed that when i change settings from high to low the fps remains the same. Any solutions?

NewToGamingPc's

Prominent
Mar 1, 2019
A real 550W should power that just fine. A PSU that is too weak would probably cause random reboots, not lower frame rates. I'd look at heat and clock speeds for the CPU/GPU. Are they where they should be?
The cpu speed is fine but the gpu clock speed is stuck at 1365Mhz only when i play league, does not boost at all. the temperature is fine at for both when i play league. Been working os this for 4 days now and idk what the problem is, does it have anything with those 2 (cpu gpu ) combined? Means if i change the amd f.eks to intel something, should it work better or?

The cpu speed is fine but the gpu clock speed is stuck at 1365Mhz only when i play league, does not boost at all. the temperature is fine at for both when i play league. Been working os this for 4 days now and idk what the problem is, does it have anything with those 2 (cpu gpu ) combined? Means if i change the amd f.eks to intel something, should it work better or?
Why can't you tell us what 550W you have?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdriTSR Power Supplies 3
P Power Supplies 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS