[SOLVED] Is a GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB compatible with a GA H110M-S2 Motherboard?

Nov 27, 2020
hello, i've been thinking of upgrading my gpu recently and i've decided to buy a gtx 1050 ti 4gb because it's fitting for my budget and is very good for its pricing, but i've been thinking if my motherboard is actually compatible with this gpu? I have a gigabyte H110M-S2 motherboard. Also will a 450w PSU be enough for the gpu? please reply fast since the gpu is on sale right now and i'm thinking of buying it in 1-2 days. Thanks!
Here are my whole specs if you need them for anything -
Motherboard - Gigabyte H110M-S2
CPU - i3-6100
Ram - 8 GB
Old graphic card - GT 710
Thanks in advance!

Solution
Oh HECK no!
That's no deal - that's a straight rip off.
That launched 4 years ago at an MSRP of 140USD. Don't you dare spend that kind of money on that!
Nov 27, 2020
Oh HECK no!
That's no deal - that's a straight rip off.
That launched 4 years ago at an MSRP of 140USD. Don't you dare spend that kind of money on that!
first of all im terribly sorry for the late replies, it was nightime where i lived so i went to sleep secondly you see im not from the west, im from another country and where i live the 1050 is the cheapest one i can get and you say that i can get a 1650 for that price that is false, a 1650 for my country is not 170 dollars but it is more expensive so i am unable to buy it, the prices i have told you - 170 and other usd have been converted by online converters from my original currency, thanks for replying!