[SOLVED] Is a noctua nh u14s cpu cooler a good choice ?

mahmoudkito

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2016
I am going to get a noctua nh u14s cpu cooler. Is it good for cooling an i7 12700k, and if not what are other best options for around 100-120$?

Solution
Completely biased:

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 or 360 (or 420).

Arctic makes amazing cooling solutions, and with either of the AIOs you don't have to worry about heat, even if you overclock the CPU.
Just make sure it comes with the LGA1700 mounting kit. You can also order it for free from the Arctic store, granted you have proof of purchasing an LGA1700 CPU.

Not biased:

If you have 120$ to spend on cooling, there are much better AIOs than normal air coolers.

Anyway, I hope I have helped you. You should see other people's opinions and make your decision from there, but I wasn't joking about the Liquid Freezer. I have used the 360mm one and it hasn't let me down.
I have the same CPU as you and the Liquid Freezer...
Jan 13, 2022
Completely biased:

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 or 360 (or 420).

Arctic makes amazing cooling solutions, and with either of the AIOs you don't have to worry about heat, even if you overclock the CPU.
Just make sure it comes with the LGA1700 mounting kit. You can also order it for free from the Arctic store, granted you have proof of purchasing an LGA1700 CPU.

Not biased:

If you have 120$ to spend on cooling, there are much better AIOs than normal air coolers.

Anyway, I hope I have helped you. You should see other people's opinions and make your decision from there, but I wasn't joking about the Liquid Freezer. I have used the 360mm one and it hasn't let me down.
I have the same CPU as you and the Liquid Freezer II 360. There's nothing I can complain about. That's why I said my opinion is biased. There most likely are a bit better ones out there but this one is amazing enough anyway.

Reactions: mahmoudkito
Solution

TRENDING THREADS