Is Antec 902 V3 a must-buy at $79.99?

TopGun

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I already have a Antec 600, but I'm debating on whether or not to get this...

Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case

...for $79.99 w/ free shipping.

On a scale from 1-10 with 1=not really a very good deal, there are better cases you can get for $79.99, and 10=it doesn't matter if you already have another case, this is too ridiculous a deal to pass up, you will not find a better deal than this...must-have value purchase/steal!

Just to put this in perspective...I got the 600 for $34.99 and I believe I can probably get the 300 Illusion for $39.99 at some point.

I'm working on a build to be completed by march/april-ish next year.

Thanks,
-TG

Solution
The Antec 902 V3 is available for about 100$ at newegg (after $20 M.I.R). Even at this price point it gets recommended many a times. At about 80$ it surely gets even more tempting. I'll give it a solid 9. The one point taken of due to very many cases available even at 80$ and people's decision varies on many aspects.
The Antec 902 V3 is available for about 100$ at newegg (after $20 M.I.R). Even at this price point it gets recommended many a times. At about 80$ it surely gets even more tempting. I'll give it a solid 9. The one point taken of due to very many cases available even at 80$ and people's decision varies on many aspects.

Solution