[SOLVED] Is Bitfenix Saber worth it ?

Oct 30, 2019
I want to know if I should buy bitfeniix saber or not
I want mount an Aorus rtx 2060 super vertically, so is this case suitable for that purpose or not ?

Solution
Okay, the Aorus RTX 2060 Super is nearly 60mm thick so just over 2.3 inches....That is quite thick and will be very close to the glass panel on both cases. It will work but I think temps will be an issue. Not sure by how much and hopefully others can jump in and help with more advice....

I have seen RTX 2060 Super models that are just 30mm think like the PNY and 40mm for the Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC but then again they are quiet a plan cards...
There is nothing wrong with the Bitfenix Sabre but always be aware the mounting the GPU vertically will place the GPU very close to the glass panel and most likely starve the GPU of air when under load unless you are custom watercooling. Also you will need a GPU PCIe extension cable.

I have had a look at the Bitfenix overview and it does show the GPU on vertically but temps may well be an issue..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFXbIZ8i1Qo

Reactions: ahmed56734
Oct 30, 2019
There is nothing wrong with the Bitfenix Sabre but always be aware the mounting the GPU vertically will place the GPU very close to the glass panel and most likely starve the GPU of air when under load unless you are custom watercooling. Also you will need a GPU PCIe extension cable.

I have had a look at the Bitfenix overview and it does show the GPU on vertically but temps may well be an issue..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFXbIZ8i1Qo
my main purpose is to get a budget case for a vertical gpu
what about ac300w lite ?

Okay, the Aorus RTX 2060 Super is nearly 60mm thick so just over 2.3 inches....That is quite thick and will be very close to the glass panel on both cases. It will work but I think temps will be an issue. Not sure by how much and hopefully others can jump in and help with more advice....

I have seen RTX 2060 Super models that are just 30mm think like the PNY and 40mm for the Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super Gaming OC but then again they are quiet a plan cards...

Solution