Is Crucial RAM good?

Solution
I suggest using pcpartpicker then focus on ones with higher review scores (in the future). In general though, most RAM is pretty good.

Crucial and G.Skill are probably my two top choices.

*For now, validate with Memtest86 www.memtest86.com

1) Download and create the boot USB/Disc
2) Boot (may need to alter BIOS bootup order)

3) run default settings for a full pass (roughly 30min per 8GB but varies by speed/Dual vs Single channel etc)
4) Passing is an excellent indicator it will work

5) REPEAT test at some later date if you wish.

Other:
a) Sometimes updating the motherboard BIOS can help with issues.
b) in general, I choose "XMP" for Intel setups which tries to choose the optimal memory profile (for AMD I don't know what it's...
I suggest using pcpartpicker then focus on ones with higher review scores (in the future). In general though, most RAM is pretty good.

Crucial and G.Skill are probably my two top choices.

*For now, validate with Memtest86 www.memtest86.com

1) Download and create the boot USB/Disc
2) Boot (may need to alter BIOS bootup order)

3) run default settings for a full pass (roughly 30min per 8GB but varies by speed/Dual vs Single channel etc)
4) Passing is an excellent indicator it will work

5) REPEAT test at some later date if you wish.

Other:
a) Sometimes updating the motherboard BIOS can help with issues.
b) in general, I choose "XMP" for Intel setups which tries to choose the optimal memory profile (for AMD I don't know what it's called)
c) Also run Intel CPU Diagnostic and/or Prime95 from within Windows. Prime95 in particular can test the CPU and memory for an extended period of time (but only some memory. However, Memtest86 tests it all so this is more about the CPU interaction under load)

Solution