Question Is cyberpunk the heaviest game ever?

Jun 15, 2024
Is cyberpunk the heaviest game ever?or there are plenty more which more heavier in terms of perfomance.if i can run games like bodycam at 1440p no dlss no frame gen and get 60 plus fps max out setting will i be run all of the steam game at 60+fps?

I'm playing Immortals Of AVeum at the moment, and it's a bit of a hog. Built on the Unreal 5 engine, the GFX are amazing. However, it brings my 3060ti to it's knees and that's at just 1080p, all settings low (there is no medium, only Low and High) Running at 1080p, I'm getting 60-70fps with dips to the 40's with no DLSS. With DLSS it goes up to about the 80-90 mark, with lows around 50 fps.

Here's the fun part. FSR 3 Frame Gen works surprisingly well, and get the fps up to about 140-165, with lows about the 100fps mark, which is quite smooth.

I need a new GPU :ROFLMAO:

As above, what specs are you running?

Edit: I've not played CP2077 yet.

Jun 15, 2024
I'm playing Immortals Of AVeum at the moment, and it's a bit of a hog. Built on the Unreal 5 engine, the GFX are amazing. However, it brings my 3060ti to it's knees and that's at just 1080p, all settings low (there is no medium, only Low and High) Running at 1080p, I'm getting 60-70fps with dips to the 40's with no DLSS. With DLSS it goes up to about the 80-90 mark, with lows around 50 fps.

Here's the fun part. FSR 3 Frame Gen works surprisingly well, and get the fps up to about 140-165, with lows about the 100fps mark, which is quite smooth.

I need a new GPU :ROFLMAO:

As above, what specs are you running?

Edit: I've not played CP2077 yet.
I,m running on 4070 super zotac twin edge oc white edition and got 14700F ,z790 mobo gigabyte gaming x ax,6000 mhz ddr 5 16×2 ,850 psu.i think you already know before when you ask me my spec in the previous post

i think you already know before when you ask me my spec in the previous post
I'm getting forgetful in my old age ;)

So, do you find any other games heavy lifting? I wouldn't expect so too muchwith your set-up, not like mine :)

My GPU is/was pretty strong for 1080p High Ultra, but as Aveum has pointed out to me, the GPU isn't enough. I play mostly at 1440p in the games that I play and get high FPS to max out monitor at 165hz. But, I'm defo looking at an upgrade. Im sitting this round of GPU's out, as I don't think they offer much value, so will see what the 5xxx nVIdia and 8xxx AMD cards may have to offer.

Jun 15, 2024
I'm getting forgetful in my old age ;)

So, do you find any other games heavy lifting? I wouldn't expect so too muchwith your set-up, not like mine :)

My GPU is/was pretty strong for 1080p High Ultra, but as Aveum has pointed out to me, the GPU isn't enough. I play mostly at 1440p in the games that I play and get high FPS to max out monitor at 165hz. But, I'm defo looking at an upgrade. Im sitting this round of GPU's out, as I don't think they offer much value, so will see what the 5xxx nVIdia and 8xxx AMD cards may have to offer.
Bodycam 1440p epic no upscalling no framegen is quite heavy for my graphic but i,m wrong to choose the zotac brand which maybe the low tier for 4070 super .if i choose asus brand i think i will be capable to handle that setting but its so expensive.i think bodycam is more heavy lifting than cyberpunk or maybe starfield ,robocop which i just heard

Bodycam 1440p epic no upscalling no framegen is quite heavy for my graphic but i,m wrong to choose the zotac brand which maybe the low tier for 4070 super .if i choose asus brand i think i will be capable to handle that setting but its so expensive.i think bodycam is more heavy lifting than cyberpunk or maybe starfield ,robocop which i just heard
Yeah, I found Starfield pretty taxing too. Although, I just didn't like the game that much and stopped playing it after only a few hours.

Jun 15, 2024
Yeah, I found Starfield pretty taxing too. Although, I just didn't like the game that much and stopped playing it after only a few hours.
I just thinking which is the heaviest game and intensive in steam and if i can have 60+fps in max setting without dlss Fg that means i can run all games with 60+fps thats quite satisfying.do you know which game is heavylifting?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yeah CP77 does make a system work a bit, no doubt. I like to play the game on as high graphics as I can get away with because it is simply a beautiful space the devs created. The fighting mechanics and the pure level of choices/paths sort of turn me off though. I have yet to actually finish the first game, much less the expansions.

To this day one of the toughest games I have for a system to put in grunt work on are late game large maps on Ashes of the Singularity and in particular with multiple NPC races alongside. That will send even a high end system crying for momma.

I haven't gotten into Starfield enough to really get a full feel for the game. For some reason the animation is reminiscent of an older console game and just can't figure why.

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
I haven't gotten into Starfield enough to really get a full feel for the game. For some reason the animation is reminiscent of an older console game and just can't figure why.
Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. The graphics didn't really do anything for me at all. I didn't think it stood out, if ya get me? I was bored after a few hours. I wouldn't typically play those kind of games.

Reactions: punkncat

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yeah, that's kinda what I thought. The graphics didn't really do anything for me at all. I didn't think it stood out, if ya get me? I was bored after a few hours. I wouldn't typically play those kind of games.

That is pretty much it in a nutshell. You have five or ten minutes of "do" and then it's watching the space theme go by outside your ship window unless you just fast travel there. The only other game I have found significantly more boring in my library is Death Stranding. A buddy and I joke around calling that the UPS game. All you are doing is delivering packages and trying to stay out of the rain. I am glad I picked it up on a free offer. Had I paid for that piece of crap I would have been pissed. No desire at all for the At the Beach part two thing.
People act like this Hideo Kojima fellow is some kind of mastermind or game prophet (thank you Terry) and I just think they are overrated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roland Of Gilead
Jun 15, 2024
That is pretty much it in a nutshell. You have five or ten minutes of "do" and then it's watching the space theme go by outside your ship window unless you just fast travel there. The only other game I have found significantly more boring in my library is Death Stranding. A buddy and I joke around calling that the UPS game. All you are doing is delivering packages and trying to stay out of the rain. I am glad I picked it up on a free offer. Had I paid for that piece of crap I would have been pissed. No desire at all for the At the Beach part two thing.
People act like this Hideo Kojima fellow is some kind of mastermind or game profit and I just think they are overrated.
I just refund my bodycam so now i need to decide what games i need to buy again .i need to buy heavy lifting games so i can measure that it can run up 60 fps in all games

Mar 25, 2024
Is cyberpunk the heaviest game ever?or there are plenty more which more heavier in terms of perfomance.

In my experience, VirtualDelinquent 2077 (Cyberpunk) is one of the most demanding games I play, but it's certainly not the only demanding game out there. My experience is a little different because I play on older hardware, running it at what I consider high settings and maintaining around 40-60 fps at 1080p.

You might be thinking of Starfield's predecessors such as Morrowind or Oblivion. Bethesda expanded upon the Gamebryo engine to create the Creation Engine, which has evolved into Creation Engine 2 that Starfield uses. I'm not sure if you're thinking of something else, however. I haven't played Starfield myself.