is INNO3d good gpu brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadewarrior

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013

They are neither new or shoddy brand , i have an Inno ichill gtx770 herculez and it is a beast, runs like a dream I am manly bf4 player can run that on ultra for 8 hr struggling to get over 47 degrees @ 80 fps full server

also they are not cheap like most brands now they have plethora of cards available from entry to top of the line,they really focus on heat control compared to the competition so in general have big cards though the latest GTX titan / 980 have smaller air / liquid cool versions

expensive doesn't always = better performance there are many reason why they can produce top card little better priced , you need to remember as far as i know they all have they basic Nvida gpu chip they just offer some extra stuff,

I am no expert and dont claim to be , spend few hr's researching reviews from creditable professionals , go to there web page , compare , compare and you will see for your self,

i have had AMD , Asus cards in the past and my inno is by far the best card i have owned

computer bear

Prominent
Feb 15, 2017

dont buy inno3d gpus. they are very badly built and die quickly. i have had two of their nvidia gpu and they both died while everything else still works. inno3d is a shady brand stay away from it! there is probably a reason most of retalers stay away from them. they mostly end up in prebuilt computers hidden from view not fully listed on specs. most buyers dont even know they put theese in their prebuilt computers, they just list its a gtx 1060 3gb or 6gb but dont say which one exactly it is. Go fro strix it runs coolest and is not noisy. inno3d is crap.

deathcall666

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
Inno3d are only working with nvidia. Just like inno3d , palit , zotac and evga, collorfull , PNY point of view. Just like Sapphire, xfx , powercolor sells only only from amd.
The reason they are cheaper is because they work with only one of them and get some exclusivity contracts (cheaper chips). After that each AiB sets its own price depending on how much the invested in it and how much they want to get out of it.
Even though some users have experienced problems with them they aren't necessarily bad. I've heard enough problems plaguing big names like gigabyte (coil noise-bad cooling because they didn't fixed the cooler properly) , asus (dying unexpectedly) or even EVGA's recent burning cards (like literally ,they didn't cooled the vrm , high temps , spontaneous fire ; they fixed it immediately) , so in this regard I'd say nothing is written in stone and simply go with what you can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.