[SOLVED] Is it possible to get RANDOM BSOD errors by low CPU cooler pressure?

Nov 25, 2020
since DEC 2, 2020, I have changed almost all important pc components about this problem. but I have still the same CPU cooler with has weak holders and makes low pressure to cpu. (temperatures are amazingly Fine) but I m still thinking that there is low pressure.

any ideas?

SPECS RIGHT NOW:

i5-10400 4.30 GHz - NEW
ASRock B460M-HDV - Brand NEW
Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB 3000Mhz - USED BUT TESTED
EVGA GTX950 2GB FTW - USED BUT TESTED
PM961 256GB - USED TESTED
Corsair HX750 Silver - USED TESTED

Solution
I'm just trying to find out what makes my computer BSOD - errors Every time, every day, every boot,

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file...

Lutfij

Titan
but I have still the same CPU cooler with has weak holders and makes low pressure to cpu. (temperatures are amazingly Fine) but I m still thinking that there is low pressure.
You forgot to mention the make and model of the cooler you're referring to.

As for your concerns with the weak mounting pressure, can you inspect how the thermal paste is spread across your CPU's IHS for , say, 5 mounts? You could also try using HWMonitor to monitor your temps and parse a screenshot of the maximum and minimum temps you see when the system is idle + taxed.

Nov 25, 2020
but I have still the same CPU cooler with has weak holders and makes low pressure to cpu. (temperatures are amazingly Fine) but I m still thinking that there is low pressure.
You forgot to mention the make and model of the cooler you're referring to.

As for your concerns with the weak mounting pressure, can you inspect how the thermal paste is spread across your CPU's IHS for , say, 5 mounts? You could also try using HWMonitor to monitor your temps and parse a screenshot of the maximum and minimum temps you see when the system is idle + taxed.

Cooler master hyper T4

oh, I remember and realized that CPU socked does not require pressure by cooler that it has socket locker.

and now I'm thinking about the opposite side.

what if CPU cooler pressure is too high for the CPU socket? will it cause BSOD errors?

I'm just trying to find out what makes my computer BSOD - errors Every time, every day, every boot,

Colif

Win 11 Master

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

1. Open Windows File Explore
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  3. Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  4. Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  5. Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  6. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  7. Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .

Solution