Question Is it possible to run apps like Rewarded Play or Mistplay on a Google Chrome notebook ?

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
I recently bought a Google Chrome notebook and wondered if it's possible to play games from Rewarded Play or Mistplay on it? I currently have these installed on my Android Cell phone. However I'd love to use these apps to play games on my Google laptop. Please help. Thank you for reading this.

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
Yes they should work on a Chromebook.
See THIS
Thank you for this response. I downloaded Android Studio. But now it's saying I need Linux??? I have no idea what I'm doing. Please help. When I purchased this Google Chrome laptop I was hoping I could just download Rewarded Play app and Mistply app from the Google Play Store as I did with Scrambly and Cash Giraffe. That was so easy

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
Android Studio is for developing your own Android apps, why do you need that ?
Yeah I don't need that. Do I need an emulator? When I go to the Google play store and try to download mistplay or Rewarded play it says my Chromebook is incompatible??? Anything I can do??!

I've read that Microsoft users can down something called BlueStacks and download Android Apps???

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
What brand and model?

New Chromebook should be able to run Android Apps.

It is an Acer Chromebook 315 (2023)
15.6" FHD, Intel Celeron 4500, 4GB RAM
64GB eMMC, Pure Silver Protective Sleeve

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
It is an Acer Chromebook 315 (2023)
15.6" FHD, Intel Celeron 4500, 4GB RAM
64GB eMMC, Pure Silver Protective Sleeve
I followed his instructions but the setup on this Chromebook is different then his once you go into settings. I don't see any turn on.

TdogRulez

Commendable
Nov 18, 2021
Instruction directly from Google

or

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-6Klhp7pg

I was able to add an extension called Android online emultor to Google Chrome. I was able to download Mistplay. However, when I try to log in it says I have a VPN on, Which I don't think I do of course.

I'm ready to return this Google Chrome and spend an extra 100 to buy a Windows laptop and just download Blue Stacks alreadyy. I swear,