Question Is it possible to transfer and use an Xbox game save on a PC version of the same game?

PAULO40

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2013
Hi All
As the question states, is it possible to transfer and / or use a game save from an Xbox One and use that game save on a PC version of the same game?
I'm looking at moving over from Xbox to PC gaming, but there are some of my Xbox games I would like to continue my progress on PC without having to start the games from the the beginning.
I'd be grateful if anyone can tell me whether this is possible.
Many thanks in advance.

Jun 11, 2019
Hi All
As the question states, is it possible to transfer and / or use a game save from an Xbox One and use that game save on a PC version of the same game?
I'm looking at moving over from Xbox to PC gaming, but there are some of my Xbox games I would like to continue my progress on PC without having to start the games from the the beginning.
I'd be grateful if anyone can tell me whether this is possible.
Many thanks in advance.
What games are you playing?

PAULO40

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2013
The games I'm interested in being able to continue on PC are GTA 5, Fallout 76, Project Cars 2, Resident Evil 2 remake, Forza 7 and Horizon 4. There are a few others I'm sure but I can't remember off the top of my head. Is there a list that shows cross save compatible games?

Jun 11, 2019
The games I'm interested in being able to continue on PC are GTA 5, Fallout 76, Project Cars 2, Resident Evil 2 remake, Forza 7 and Horizon 4. There are a few others I'm sure but I can't remember off the top of my head. Is there a list that shows cross save compatible games?
Those games are not compatible for cross save. Sorry and best regards