Question Is it safe to use ASUS optimal on my motherboard BIOS, and does it make a difference?

Mar 16, 2020
I have this build:
intel i5-4460 cpu
asus b85m-g motherboard
rx 580 gpu
hyperX fury 8gb ddr3 ram
deep cool 600w psu

I've been playing AAA games with 1080p and at least 60 fps but I've been experiencing stutters every now and then. I just wanna experiment and see how ASUS optimal mode does on my mobo BIOS. What do you guys think? Is there any bottleneck with my build? My cpu usage is about 80-90% when I'm playing games and it doesn't seem like I'm using up the whole RAM. my GPU usage seems stable but there are sudden increase for a few seconds. It's not in my budget right now to upgrade, so as much as possible I don't want to spend money for now. Any suggestion or recommendations out there?

I have this build:
intel i5-4460 cpu
asus b85m-g motherboard
rx 580 gpu
hyperX fury 8gb ddr3 ram
deep cool 600w psu

I've been playing AAA games with 1080p and at least 60 fps but I've been experiencing stutters every now and then. I just wanna experiment and see how ASUS optimal mode does on my mobo BIOS. What do you guys think? Is there any bottleneck with my build? My cpu usage is about 80-90% when I'm playing games and it doesn't seem like I'm using up the whole RAM. my GPU usage seems stable but there are sudden increase for a few seconds. It's not in my budget right now to upgrade, so as much as possible I don't want to spend money for now. Any suggestion or recommendations out there?
Stutters are mainly because of RAM, 2x8GB in dual channel would certainly help.

Mar 16, 2020
Stutters are mainly because of RAM, 2x8GB in dual channel would certainly help.
I'm planning to buy another ram too. Just making sure I'm upgrading the right hardware, that's why I asked. But I noticed that when I'm playing this certain game, I'm only using about 4000 mb of my 8gb ram but it still stutters. Is it possible that it's still the ram?