[SOLVED] Is it safe to use microfiber cloths (magnetized) to clean gsync monitor?

aceace33333

Honorable
Jan 5, 2016
All I want to do is lightly wipe away dust particles off my gsync monitor (Acer XB321HK). I assumed microfiber cloths would be best but when I bought some I noticed the packaging mentioned being “magnetically charged” and looking into I see that nearly all microfiber clothes are charged (positive) to attract dust particles.

Is there any chance this could damage my gsync monitor... just curious as it obviously has more electronic components than your average laptop or tv lcd screen.

Solution
You can use a mild soap solution and a microfiber cloth to clean the panel. You can take a soft kitchen towel and use that to wipe the panel after you spray some soapy solution or at the very least some distilled water.

Lutfij

Titan
You can use a mild soap solution and a microfiber cloth to clean the panel. You can take a soft kitchen towel and use that to wipe the panel after you spray some soapy solution or at the very least some distilled water.

Solution