[SOLVED] Is Lenovo Legion T530 good if i want to upgrade in it later ?

Solution
As I know the power supply is 500w so it's good
i don't know about the motherboard, i don't really under so if you could explain more please
Hardware manual said power supply is either 400w or 450w depending on configuration, but it doesn't matter since it can be easily swapped out.

Having only one pcie slot doesn't allow you to add anything else other than your gpu. So if you wanted to add a raid controller or pcie nvme, you can't. Also, less memory slots limit how much memory you can put in the system. 16/32gb is fine today, but I remember when 16/32mb was fine--memory requirements keep creeping up so the system will get limited once you need 64gb for a decent system.
Check out the hardware manual:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/no/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/legion-series/legion-t530-28icb

Quickly glancing at it, the parts are industry standard including the power supply and it looks like the motherboard can even fit a replacement. The stock motherboard has only one pcie slot and only 2 memory slots so is really bare bones, but if it can be swapped, you can probably upgrade this system for over a decade using industry standard parts.

Cooling seems adequate and shouldn't have a problem with a 3060 after a power supply upgrade.

Sep 24, 2020
Check out the hardware manual:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/no/en/products/desktops-and-all-in-ones/legion-series/legion-t530-28icb

Quickly glancing at it, the parts are industry standard including the power supply and it looks like the motherboard can even fit a replacement. The stock motherboard has only one pcie slot and only 2 memory slots so is really bare bones, but if it can be swapped, you can probably upgrade this system for over a decade using industry standard parts.

Cooling seems adequate and shouldn't have a problem with a 3060 after a power supply upgrade.
i don't know about the motherboard, i don't really under so if you could explain more please

Hardware manual said power supply is either 400w or 450w depending on configuration, but it doesn't matter since it can be easily swapped out.

Having only one pcie slot doesn't allow you to add anything else other than your gpu. So if you wanted to add a raid controller or pcie nvme, you can't. Also, less memory slots limit how much memory you can put in the system. 16/32gb is fine today, but I remember when 16/32mb was fine--memory requirements keep creeping up so the system will get limited once you need 64gb for a decent system.

Solution