Question Is Liquid Coolers Safe from Ibuypower with a new custom build?

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Thinking of maybe ordering an updated Desktop thru Ibuypower Custom PC builder, except one thing im not sure on Only option for Cooling is All AIO Water coolers, not even an option for Air Cooler, so a tad nervous on going thru with the order due to that.

Is there any Cons i should be aware of?

Would i have to change my usage habits--right now is usually every day 24 hours a day, at night i tend to conduct File backups to OneDrive, or if i have any DVD to burn (not very often) System Maintenance tasks if any to do, or sometime just streaming my Relaxation ASMR to sleep via bluetooth to my Galaxy Buds

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Ok well guess i'll pick something else in that case---as building myself is out, as too much interruptions around here and can't concentrate lol

glad i didn't pull the trigger on it already then

bikemanI7

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
Main thing want is easier case to dust clean out than my current Thermaltake V200 TG RGB (Especially front fans hard to fully dust off for me at least

Better Cooling for CPU and Video card

So trying to decide at this point, do i manage with this Intel 10700 build longer, and replace instead Gaming Laptop first, then figure out Desktop later on, or do i replace Desktop now while i got the funds, and go from there.

TRENDING THREADS