Question Is my 3DMark Firestrike result very bad ?

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015
Hi, my specs are:

Mobo: Gigabyte B650M DS3H, revision 1.3
BIOS version FA5c,
CPU: Ryzen 5 7600
GPU: Asrock AMD RX 7800 XT Challenger OC
RAM: Acer Predator Vesta II 30-38-38-76 6000MHz 16GB x 2 (BL.9BWWR.327)
PSU: MSI MAG A750GL

i recently RMAd my gpu - Asrock AMD rx 7800xt challenger oc cause of overheating issue. they replaced my gpu with a brand new one. my gpu is always on default clock settings. Is my 3DMark Firestrike result bad?

image.png.037c2314144fa2dcf53f932e79360dd8.png

Lutfij

Titan

Are the scores that are above you with the same processor and GPU, clicking on each entry will reveal their specs though I should specify that if the build you have does what you need it to do while being stable, then you shouldn't be bothered about benchmarks.

You also forgot to mention the make and model of your case, what you're using to cool the processor and your ambient room air temps alongside component temps.

I went looking on your BIOS version;
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B650M-DS3H-rev-13/support#support-dl-bios
FA5c is not listed on that section, instead there's an FA5a and FB1. I would reflash your BIOS to FB1, then clear the CMOS then re-enable E.X.P.O and see if that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: eziowar

eziowar

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2015

Are the scores that are above you with the same processor and GPU, clicking on each entry will reveal their specs though I should specify that if the build you have does what you need it to do while being stable, then you shouldn't be bothered about benchmarks.

You also forgot to mention the make and model of your case, what you're using to cool the processor and your ambient room air temps alongside component temps.

I went looking on your BIOS version;
https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B650M-DS3H-rev-13/support#support-dl-bios
FA5c is not listed on that section, instead there's an FA5a and FB1. I would reflash your BIOS to FB1, then clear the CMOS then re-enable E.X.P.O and see if that helps.
Tyvm. yes same processor and gpu. room temp- 32c. during those tests my cpu temp reached 80c max and gpu temp 95c max. i think they removed the FA5c bios , maybe cause it was beta.