Is my GPU Failing?
Specs:
-Ryzen 5 2600X
-RX 570 4GB
-16GB 3200MHz RAM
-240GB SSD
-1TB HDD
-Corsair CX550M PSU
Games are super laggy and aren’t performing like usual (this all started a few weeks ago)
Games were running fine and all of a sudden I have been experiencing lag and low fps all the time. I will get BSoDs during or after playing games. Nothing is overheating. Nothing has been overclocked. I posted my problems on another thread and people suggested to upgrade my power supply, so I did (previously thermaltake 500w smart). Didn’t fix anything. I have reinstalled windows, uninstalled drivers, updated drivers, rolled back to previous drivers, changed all radeon software settings, And changed power to best performance. All games I’ve tried have experienced lag and extremely low fps. I’ve tried running benchmarks and they said my gpu was way below average. I’ve literally tried everything. I can’t use integrated graphics since my cpu doesn’t have any, and I don’t have an extra gpu lying around anywhere. Please help.

Remeca

Reputable
Darn, it doesn't look like that version has dual bios. Is it still under warranty or in a return window? If its a consistent issue with new windows installs and all that you did, and the PSU is ruled out, might have to accept that the card is bad. Can you run the userbenchmark.com benchmark, and see how badly it is performing?

Jan 6, 2020
The userbenchmark test shows that it has relative performance and is the 0th percentile. The bench percentage is 39%, while poor is anything below 44%.

TRENDING THREADS