[SOLVED] Is my H150I pump dead?

Dec 12, 2020
i got the H150I aio about a month ago and just installed it last night and im pretty sure the pump is dead. i cant feel water rushing through the pipes at all and my cpu temps gradually go up. in the last 3 or so hours its gone from 20C to 30C. when i turn the fans up there is absolutely no difference in temps.
If someone could help me fix this that would be great. Ive contacted corsair customer support and am still waiting for a reply
also in icue it says my pump is working at about 2674 RPM

specs:
Z490-E Gaming
Gigabyte 2080 Super
i9 10850K
32 GB Corsair vengeance rgb

Solution
If the pump was dead, you'd see thermals of well over 50C in bios - and it wouldn't be gradual.

Now, is that the H150i Pro, or the H150i Pro XT? The difference?
The XT is the typical performance hybrid cooler.
The Pro is a low noise model with no extra performance to squeeze out of it, because Corsair crippled the fan speeds to maintain the low noise profile.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
If the pump was dead, you'd see thermals of well over 50C in bios - and it wouldn't be gradual.

Now, is that the H150i Pro, or the H150i Pro XT? The difference?
The XT is the typical performance hybrid cooler.
The Pro is a low noise model with no extra performance to squeeze out of it, because Corsair crippled the fan speeds to maintain the low noise profile.

Solution
Dec 12, 2020
i have the xt but the thermals have not been increasing past 30-40C and when in apex legends it doesnt even go up to 50C so im guessing the idle temps are just high cuz the cpu is at 4.8 ghz. thanks for the info :)