Question is my pc ok like this

Apr 29, 2023
i have one case fan and one cpu and one gpu fan for a system with a AMD Ryzen 7 2700 cpu, a Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B450M DS3H-CF (AM4) motherboard, 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (PNY) gpu, and 2 sticks of 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 ram do i need more fans?????

That depends on what you do with the machine, what kind of temps you are running, what ambient you are in, etc.
Ideally, you should have both intake and exhaust for balanced pressure. Also, not sure what you mean by GPU fan. If you are referring to the stock fan, thats a part of the card.

Apr 29, 2023
That depends on what you do with the machine, what kind of temps you are running, what ambient you are in, etc.
Ideally, you should have both intake and exhaust for balanced pressure. Also, not sure what you mean by GPU fan. If you are referring to the stock fan, thats a part of the card.
yes by gpu fan i mean the bult in one on the card

Apr 29, 2023
and my room is quite cold at 66F so thjat around ambeant

Apr 29, 2023
but the gpu is saying its at 97F and all im doing is wathing yt
and the cpu is saying its at 108F.

Apr 29, 2023
And he's right. CPUs are designed to run at high temperatures. Now, you don't prefer your CPU to be 90 degrees, but they won't start thermal throttling until the high 90s or even higher on some chips.
ya i just thought only one case fan would be bad for the pc and its only running at 30C-40C and all im doing is watching youtube