[SOLVED] Is my RAM compatible with my motherboard

Jun 5, 2019
I have a r5 2600 CPU and Radeon vega 56

will the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory - Black Ram be compatible with my B450M DS3H motherboard?

Solution
Should be fine. It's always hard to tell from the QVL as they are rarely up to date. But stick to a reputable manufacturer and you should be fine.

Just remember you'll need to enable XMP in order to achieve 3200 speeds and that from my understanding, the Ryzen series don't always play nice at top RAM speeds.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Should be fine. It's always hard to tell from the QVL as they are rarely up to date. But stick to a reputable manufacturer and you should be fine.

Just remember you'll need to enable XMP in order to achieve 3200 speeds and that from my understanding, the Ryzen series don't always play nice at top RAM speeds.

Reactions: sxshi
Solution
Jun 5, 2019

Thank you!