Is PhysX fair?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PCgamer81

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011

I never did play it - I wish I had. This was before the days of Ebay (this was actually before I had internet access), so I was limited to what I could find at the funco-land up the street. And truth be known, I probably overlooked it.

All of my N64 days were squandered on Zelda and Turok and BLAST CORPS!!!!!

I also love Rogue Squadron. The N64 controller just felt so right with that game.

I love so many from that console.

how that LGA 1366, still chuggin' along I see...
thinking of upgrading GPU's or CF-X them.?
yep and it will continue to do so till haswell... the current performance gains on the i5 and i7 dont warrant the money. the ivy will be more attractive but still not worth it to me as gaming is gona be console based for at least another 2 years. by then i will sell this setup to a m8 for a couple of hundred like i did with my amd 6000x2 88gt setup...
currently my system as it stands pulls 22.5k on 3dmark 06 which is my baseline app. the old system pulled in 11k so my next will be 45k at the least, and that wont arrive generally till haswell.

as for crossfire it looks likely... £150 for 70+ percent gains seems better than 50% gains for £400+

Iamsoda

Distinguished

And this, my friend is called the free market. I know there will be people whining "Oh big government step in and stop Nvidia from using their money how they want". Sorry I say suck it up and buy elsewhere if you don't like. If plenty of people agree, nividia will lose business. Even stupid fanboys are only stupid for so long.