is the sapphire rx 480 bad

bigjohnny

Reputable
May 20, 2016
ive read about heat problems currently im building and i can afford this i want to ply current and old games at max settings 60+fps on 1080p

Solution
the first view of the product (first months) it had quite positive reviews. But, now it would seem after longterm use, some people are not feeling it to be that great. I personally think that if you can afford a 480, you could push it to a gtx1060.

I built a pc for my wife with an rx470 SAPPHIRE. she has no issues at all, and the card performs well. But, yes, price is the bottom line, if you are really stuck on the 480, then go for the XFX version, it has good feedback, no flash, but reliability is the goal

gussrtk

Honorable
the first view of the product (first months) it had quite positive reviews. But, now it would seem after longterm use, some people are not feeling it to be that great. I personally think that if you can afford a 480, you could push it to a gtx1060.

I built a pc for my wife with an rx470 SAPPHIRE. she has no issues at all, and the card performs well. But, yes, price is the bottom line, if you are really stuck on the 480, then go for the XFX version, it has good feedback, no flash, but reliability is the goal

Solution

TRENDING THREADS