Question Is there a good gpu with rgb?

Apr 13, 2023
I was wondering if there was a good gpu with rgb in the $450 dollar price range? i was looking at 3060/ti, 3070, 6600xt, and the 6700xt but could,nt find any with a decent bit of rgb. i want rgb near the fans bc i want to vertical mount a new gpu
(I also only have a 600w psu is that good for any of the above gpus?)
system currently
matx hp motherboard
5 5600g
1660 super
600w psu
16gb ram
id-cooling se-214xt
h710i
6x 120mm fans
wd blue sn570 512gb
acer 31.5in 165hz curved monitor

yeah I just want for the better video encoder and dlss 3
You're not going to get DLSS3 with an RTX 3000 card. I'm afraid that nVidia decided to only allow people with RTX 4000 cards to use DLSS3 so you're out of luck there no matter which card you choose.

As for the video encoder... well, yeah, I guess it's "better" but it's not like the H.264/265 encoder on the Radeons doesn't work (I use it quite often with very good results).

Now, MrN1ce9uy showed you that the RTX 3060 is going to cost $530 for an RGB model. That's a complete rip-off (as he says, who would want nVidia these days?) which is only par for the course for GeForce cards. To give you an idea of just how bad a price that is, you can get an RX 6800 XT that's suitable for a vertical mount for only $10 more:
8341-front.jpg

ASRock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D 16GB - $540
The performance difference between the cards is absolutely ridiculous because the RX 6800 XT is a colossal 84% faster. That's right, it's close to double! Do you really think that having a somewhat better video encoder is really worth sacrificing an extra 84% of gaming performance?
(Here's a hint: Not a chance in hell)

I can personally attest to just how amazing the RX 6800 XT is because I own one. There's no question in my mind that I made the right choice because I'll never have to worry about how much VRAM I have and I'll be able to play games at 1440p or higher for the next 3-5 years and I'll probably be able to make 1080p work for another 5 years after that. If you're willing to pay $530 for an RTX 3060 12GB, then paying $540 for an RX 6800 XT 16GB should be a no-brainer.

The only drawback to it is that you'll need a new PSU because TechPowerUp recommends a 700W PSU for it. Even if that disqualifies it though, it paints a pretty good picture of how GeForce cards are just not worth what they currently cost.

I just hate seeing people get fleeced. ;)(y)

Exploding PSU

Honorable
Jul 17, 2018
You're not going to get DLSS3 with an RTX 3000 card. I'm afraid that nVidia decided to only allow people with RTX 4000 cards to use DLSS3 so you're out of luck there no matter which card you choose.

As for the video encoder... well, yeah, I guess it's "better" but it's not like the H.264/265 encoder on the Radeons doesn't work (I use it quite often with very good results).

Now, MrN1ce9uy showed you that the RTX 3060 is going to cost $530 for an RGB model. That's a complete rip-off (as he says, who would want nVidia these days?) which is only par for the course for GeForce cards. To give you an idea of just how bad a price that is, you can get an RX 6800 XT that's suitable for a vertical mount for only $10 more:
8341-front.jpg

ASRock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming D 16GB - $540
The performance difference between the cards is absolutely ridiculous because the RX 6800 XT is a colossal 84% faster. That's right, it's close to double! Do you really think that having a somewhat better video encoder is really worth sacrificing an extra 84% of gaming performance?
(Here's a hint: Not a chance in hell)

I can personally attest to just how amazing the RX 6800 XT is because I own one. There's no question in my mind that I made the right choice because I'll never have to worry about how much VRAM I have and I'll be able to play games at 1440p or higher for the next 3-5 years and I'll probably be able to make 1080p work for another 5 years after that. If you're willing to pay $530 for an RTX 3060 12GB, then paying $540 for an RX 6800 XT 16GB should be a no-brainer.

The only drawback to it is that you'll need a new PSU because TechPowerUp recommends a 700W PSU for it. Even if that disqualifies it though, it paints a pretty good picture of how GeForce cards are just not worth what they currently cost.

I just hate seeing people get fleeced. ;)(y)

I concur. 6800XT is a brilliant card, and I've seen people run one with a 600W PSU (depends on what kind of PSU of course). I personally power it with a 650W Seasonic and never had any problem.