Question is there a way to find why my motherboard got damaged

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 24, 2021
hi today I saw that some of my cabinet's front panel's wires are damaged (peeled) and i dont know how but the question is will keeping them connected to the motherboard damage it

Mar 24, 2021
Neither of these are good PSUs to pair with a GPU that requires supplementary power.

We host a curated PSU tier list here. Below a Tier B PSU would not be appropriate with an RX 570.

then which one should we go for, please suggest one at the lowest price

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
unfortunately this is too expensive for me, i have to go with the cooler master mwe 450 ;_;

You've literally said you have severe fluctuations in voltage, so at least get the Corsair.

Long-term, you would still be smart to replace the PSU; replacing a GPU is far more expensive. Buy a good power supply once instead of low-quality power supplies several times.

Mar 24, 2021
You've literally said you have severe fluctuations in voltage, so at least get the Corsair.

Long-term, you would still be smart to replace the PSU; replacing a GPU is far more expensive. Buy a good power supply once instead of low-quality power supplies several times.
so corsair cv is better you mean

TRENDING THREADS