[SOLVED] Is there a way to make moving mouse cursor to another monitor require more movement?

VortXChannel

Honorable
Sep 21, 2014
I just got a drawing tablet and I have placed it below my main monitor. When I move my mouse from my main monitor across to my drawing tablet, there is no pause transitioning to the drawing tablet.
Some may think this is exactly how everyone should want it... The issue is I use the hidden taskbar so I want to be able to access that without carefully moving my mouse the bottom of the screen hoping I don't overshoot it onto my drawing tablet.
So is there any way to make there have "snapping" to the edge of the screen to prevent overshooting or require the mouse to move faster/more drastically when I need it to go to my drawing tablet?
Thanks for the help.

Solution
If the tablet is a different resolution than the monitor when you have the mouse towards one edge it may not drop to bellow the monitor, when you want to hover over the taskbar to open it, just move the mouse to the side if you want to keep it at the bottom and not move it.
If the tablet is a different resolution than the monitor when you have the mouse towards one edge it may not drop to bellow the monitor, when you want to hover over the taskbar to open it, just move the mouse to the side if you want to keep it at the bottom and not move it.

Solution