[SOLVED] Is there any existing gaming mouse left in universe for left-handed people?

random5

Distinguished
Hello,
We, left-handed people, despite being like 10% of the population are treated like complete waste of society by right-supremacist mouse makers. There are accommodations for people with much more severe "disabilities" which take up much smaller proportion of population, but not for us. I've been researching for two weeks and can't find a single mouse which is suited for left-handed people other than those non-gaming low dpi trashy vertical mouses. I remember left-handed Razer Deathadders back in 2009, but they're non-existent everywhere, I literally researched some chinese shops and suppliers, nope, nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know of existence of left-handed gaming mouses anywhere in the universe? Virtually every single mouse I find is either with forward/backward buttons on the left or both sides (it's where my palm rests and I'd click them all the time so I can't use any mouse like that obviously) or just plain dirt cheap mouse with trashy sensors which are not accurate. I've bought like 3 mouses already (without side buttons). Of course, ideally mouse could have side buttons on the right side, but I gave up on such a dream mouse already.

Maybe there's a wireless Razer Abyssus essential option? Or at least one with shorter wire..it's way too long for carrying.

Are these mouses any good for gaming?:

https://www.plus26.gr/media-tech-mt1114-mouse
http://fstyler.a4tech.com/product.aspx?id=258

What can you suggest?

Gaming mouse and wireless should not be in the same sentence. J/K :)
If you want a wireless mouse there are many ambidextrous units available...
There are plenty gaming mouse for left-handed.

Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse
SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse
Logitech G300s Optical Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition
Corsair M55 RGB Pro

Last edited:

random5

Distinguished
hello,

G903 not left handed, has side buttons on left,

Deathadder left-handed edition is out of production for many years and couldn't find it even in China, let alone Europe, if you find a link of who can sell would be neat

Sensei 310, not left handed, buttons on the left,

Logitech G300s not left handed buttons on top-left, so more like ambidextrous, but no side buttons, I'll take it as a reserve option

Lancehead if definitely not for lefties, those left side buttons poke out begging to be clicked,

Abyssus is nice, but cable is 2 meters long, not very portable, any shorter cable or no cable options available?

Vertical crap mouse isn't an option,

Corsair M55 RGB Pro, again, buttons on left side, so not for lefties

And what are your opinions about the couple mice I showed guys?

Both those look like standard mice, one has buttons for right-hand use, other has no side buttons, neither look to be of good quality. I am guessing you already realized the mice you crossed on in your reply are for left handed use also since they have buttons on both sides, I'd get one of those. Most mice would be for both hands there are few designed specifically with mouse buttons on the right for lefties.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
my mind is not good enough for a mouse with that many buttons. i don't know if this is one of those with multiple plates for different button set-ups or is it's just this one mighty one.

but it seems like if this is what you are after, it's an obvious choice.

DSzymborski

Titan
my mind is not good enough for a mouse with that many buttons. i don't know if this is one of those with multiple plates for different button set-ups or is it's just this one mighty one.

but it seems like if this is what you are after, it's an obvious choice.

They're wonderful for MMOs and once you get the hang of it, entering numbers without needing the keyboard.

random5

Distinguished
I've researched and there is the expensive Logitech G Pro, though paying 10 times the price of normal mouse for a leftie suitable one is a bit sad. What are your opinions on it?

There's also some interesting niche mouses like https://igg.me/at/astrum, which seem affordable, well-built etc, but they have lots of delivery issues. I looked into various crowd-funded mouse projects and the like as well as virtually unknown tiny companies in China and Canada, but yeah, it would take many months or even years to get the mouse from them.