[SOLVED] Is there any way to make the dell u2412m monitor 16:9 instead of 16:10?

Apr 1, 2020
I am okay with black bars, I just need to eliminate the stretching when using it with the ps4. Thanks

Solution
yes but it only offers 4:3 and 5:4, neither of these display a satisfactory image as the ps4 supports 16:9

I checked the manual. There is no option to set 16:9. There also is no option for 1 to 1 resolution. Which some monitors support. I have Dell monitors too. Which appear to use the same OSD. The menu options are the same. There is no option I can find for one to one pixel matching. This just looks like something you'll have to live with.
yes but it only offers 4:3 and 5:4, neither of these display a satisfactory image as the ps4 supports 16:9

I checked the manual. There is no option to set 16:9. There also is no option for 1 to 1 resolution. Which some monitors support. I have Dell monitors too. Which appear to use the same OSD. The menu options are the same. There is no option I can find for one to one pixel matching. This just looks like something you'll have to live with.

Solution