[SOLVED] is there anyway to downgrade my bios?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdgamerz

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
my current bios version is 0804 for the asusm32cd4-k motherboard and it is causing framerate issues. i tried reinstalling windows, i reinstalled all of the drivers, i went into the bios and chose "optimized defaults" that did nothing. some help would be appreciated. here is the link to my PC:https://www.asus.com/us/Tower-PCs/VivoPC-M32CD/HelpDesk_BIOS/
It has a Kaby Lake i5 in it, so therefore the latest bios i can get is the 0804 version is the one im currently on. i also tried the CMOS reset and that didn't help. HELP PLEASE!

cdgamerz

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Huh, yeah everything looks good there. Could try looking at max CPU/GPU temperatures. If you weren't overheating before I don't know why you would be now, but it's fairly easy to check.

Honestly I don't know. Do you know if that 707 BIOS version is applicable to your system? It appears to be newer than 804.

cdgamerz

Reputable
Feb 7, 2017
Huh, yeah everything looks good there. Could try looking at max CPU/GPU temperatures. If you weren't overheating before I don't know why you would be now, but it's fairly easy to check.

Honestly I don't know. Do you know if that 707 BIOS version is applicable to your system? It appears to be newer than 804.
max CPU Temp was at 68c the highest.
max GPU temp was 61c everything seems to be fine there. and CPUID says no thermal throttling for the GPU or CPU. and the 707 bios version is for h110 motherboards for skylake. i have a kaby lake and my motherboard is an m32cd4-k. i really need this solved cause i cant do anything except browse and watch youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.