Is this 3DMARK test good for my system?

Solution
Well we all know how important benchmarks are (sarc). Your GPU score is normal but what is "hurting" your performance is the locked motherboard and slow memory as Ryzen performs better with faster kits. Comparing your individual part scores to others with the same part can give you an idea however if the system performs well and your happy with it then scores mean nothing.

WildCard999

Titan
Well we all know how important benchmarks are (sarc). Your GPU score is normal but what is "hurting" your performance is the locked motherboard and slow memory as Ryzen performs better with faster kits. Comparing your individual part scores to others with the same part can give you an idea however if the system performs well and your happy with it then scores mean nothing.

Solution
May 21, 2018
Well i pretty much only play Overwatch and the performance is awesome, but on higher settings the game stutters a little. Could this be due to RAM? Would faster RAM reduce the stuttering? Also other games like World of Warcraft stutter ALOT to the point where it's no longer enjoyable. But i think that's something to do with BFA because in Legion i had no issues whatsoever.

Overwatch: Low Preset
AVG: 178 FPS
1% Low: 130 FPS
0.1% Low: 80 FPS

Overwatch: Epic Preset
AVG: 102 FPS
1% Low: 78 FPS
0.1% Low: 58 FPS

WildCard999

Titan
Well dipping from 102 FPS down to 58 would be noticeable. Faster RAM should help increase the FPS however I'm not sure if it would help with the stuttering. As for WoW that's a CPU heavy game so with newer content, a non OC'd CPU and slower memory I wouldn't expect the performance to be too good in large cities or raids but should still be quite playable at 1080P if that is your resolution or as you said maybe it's just the game at it's current state. I've heard recently about some overclocking ability on the A320 but I'd have to look into it, maybe it's unlocked in a newer BIOS update or something. If it's possible to do so on the A320 I'd probably try for like a 3.6ghz starting point on all cores and then I'd probably try to overclock your RAM to around 2666 or faster but memory overclocking is a bit trickier then CPU overclocking (imo) and getting it stable could take a bit of time for like 7-10 FPS.

May 21, 2018
thanks :) i did find the lower the settings, the better it performed. Thank you for ur help :) I'll look into seeing if i can overclock my RAM, if not i'll just buy some faster :) Thank for the help!