Question Is this a good PSU ?

Oct 21, 2024
DeepCool PL750D (750W)

HWbusters Review:

An Italian guy pushing it to 1000W and tearing it down (what i undersood from CC is that it's good,but CC can be inaccurate sometimes)

reviews don't say anything about longevity

View: https://youtu.be/KpeEy6iJ2OA?si=Ng9f6lJhbtbIGiJQ

I need your opinions bros.

Build:
Mobo: ASRock B760M Pro RS
CPU: i5-12400
GPU: RX 6750 XT
RAM: 32GB DDR5
Cooler: Phantom Spirit 120 SE
SSD: Lexar 1TB M.2 PCIe4

Good luck figuring this out. Seems all power supply makers sell garbage. They might have one line of power supplies that is very good but sell another line with extremely similar names that has much lower quality parts.

A few years back there were reviews of power supplies with exactly the same part numbers that major changes had been made to what was inside. This was blamed on supply issues during covid days but it is still a very deceptive thing to do when you wait until the reviews are out and then start to sell garbage with the same part number.

To a point the warranty gives a clue but there are many examples of companies that sell stuff and almost immediately shut down and start to sell under a different name. The first company no longer exists by the time people want to claim warranty. So warranty really only means something when the company you buy from has been around for a long time.

Warranty though is not truly a indication of quality it is some contract the company has made with a insurance company to protect their profit.