Is this build good?

Christian_73

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
Hello friends,

I will build this build http://pcpartpicker.com/list/w29K4C

And I do not know if it is possible to mount the power supply in case I might appear too large.
I am open to different proposals for better components, I will use the computer for streaming/gaming

BTW. i have a 1 Tb harddrive to storage.

Solution
The max recommended PSU depth for that case is 160mm, and the Corsair AX850 measures exactly that.

That said, I don't feel you are getting best bang for buck on that build.

1. You don't need a $104 CPU cooler, and a double rad one just might cause problems with fit or cleaning maintenance in such a small case. A Hyper 212 Evo would work fine.

2. You don't need 32GB RAM for gaming, 16GB is plenty.

3. You don't need anywhere near 850w for a 1070. Even a 980 will run on a decent 500w.

All 3 combined would save you close to $200, or afford you a better GPU, bigger drive, etc.
The max recommended PSU depth for that case is 160mm, and the Corsair AX850 measures exactly that.

That said, I don't feel you are getting best bang for buck on that build.

1. You don't need a $104 CPU cooler, and a double rad one just might cause problems with fit or cleaning maintenance in such a small case. A Hyper 212 Evo would work fine.

2. You don't need 32GB RAM for gaming, 16GB is plenty.

3. You don't need anywhere near 850w for a 1070. Even a 980 will run on a decent 500w.

All 3 combined would save you close to $200, or afford you a better GPU, bigger drive, etc.

Solution

Christian_73

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
im not sure if i need 32gb ram, i really wanna stream some good games without lag so im not sure yet, but I still buy the same PSU, because i want a PSU that is ready for components upgrade. and I still think I buy the same CPU cooler because I think h100i is more awesome than Hyper 212 Evo.
thanks for the help Both guys

Another 16GB RAM will do absolutely nothing for streaming performance, and I still stand by what I said on the cooler and PSU. You could literally run two 1080s in SLI on a decent 750w PSU. The new GPUs are small die, low power consumption.

Also, make sure you have room for that cooler in that case before buying it. It also will be no better than the one I suggested unless you do an extreme OC on the CPU, and there's no way of knowing if it will even handle it.

All chips have different OC abilities, and quite frankly, an extreme OC in a case with very limited space doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

TRENDING THREADS