• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Is This Build My Ultimate Productivity Machine?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 3, 2020
Another possibility: buying 2 24" 4K monitors for the text clarity, and scaling them 200% (for a workspace of FHD each). Or 2 27" 4Ks (which are oddly cheaper), tho I'd have to sit a bit far away after scaling cause I think FHD-size text on 27 will be too large.

The questios, can the onboard graphics on the i9 9900 support 2 (or three, maybe down the line ) 4K monitors at 60hz each? Of course that also means finding a motherboard with 2 HDMI2.0 and 1 DisplayPort, or vise versa, if it even exists.

Jul 3, 2020
Guys can the MSI B365M-PRO-VH (or any other B365) support the i9-9900 turbo-boosting without the VRM going crazy and throttling back? I see lots of people recommending not to put the i9-9900K with anything but a "high quality" Z390 board (which all look ridiculous to me with their gaming designs), but that's a K processor (95W) as opposed to the non-K we're talking about (65W). Question is, on stock don't they both draw the same power when turbo boosted to the max?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS