Question Is this considered a good system?

Sep 29, 2024
Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU, motherboard, cooler, ram and case are devoid. The case also looks like the front fascia is blocked off with a glass panel and the fans would be choked off of fresh, cooler ambient air.

Most if not all of them are listed generically. I'd be on the boat to build a system by yourself with off the shelf parts and with the recent string of events/issues from Intel's camp, I'd avoid them in favor of AMD.

If you're able to build your own or have a shop near you that can build you a PC, please stylize your followup post on this thread with info asked of in here;

The monitor you've chosen isn't bad but you can do with a 1440p monitor since you're looking at an RTX4070Ti.

Sep 29, 2024
Make and model of the PSU, motherboard, cooler, ram and case are devoid. The case also looks like the front fascia is blocked off with a glass panel and the fans would be choked off of fresh, cooler ambient air.

Most if not all of them are listed generically. I'd be on the boat to build a system by yourself with off the shelf parts and with the recent string of events/issues from Intel's camp, I'd avoid them in favor of AMD.

If you're able to build your own or have a shop near you that can build you a PC, please stylize your followup post on this thread with info asked of in here;

The monitor you've chosen isn't bad but you can do with a 1440p monitor since you're looking at an RTX4070Ti.

I appreciate your feedback about the Amazon system.

As for your suggestion, unfortunately I don't have the $2500 it would take to get a customized system.

I also know NOTHING about AMD so I don't know what I'm looking for.