[SOLVED] Is this GPU Safe to use and can I even?

Sep 24, 2020
So basically i found a gtx 1080 rog strix but the backplate i think is what you call it is i think melted and a little bit of the board is too here is a picture
Z2FGKvsh.jpg
Also the io shield for the GPU is gone does that mean i cant use the GPU because i dont think it will be that stable to hold itself or will it sagging be okay? Here is the photo without the Io shield If anybody can help answer these questions if i can use this GPU please let me know!
qEPqMOkh.jpg

Solution
So basically i found a gtx 1080 rog strix but the backplate i think is what you call it is i think melted and a little bit of the board is too here is a picture
Z2FGKvsh.jpg
Also the io shield for the GPU is gone does that mean i cant use the GPU because i dont think it will be that stable to hold itself or will it sagging be okay? Here is the photo without the Io shield If anybody can help answer these questions if i can use this GPU please let me know!
qEPqMOkh.jpg
The first pict, look like they are broken than melted. and also you can see there is a bent heatsink. Seems like they are fall off or hit something.

It's not good using this GPU without IO...
Z2FGKvsh.jpg
qEPqMOkh.jpg
The first pict, look like they are broken than melted. and also you can see there is a bent heatsink. Seems like they are fall off or hit something.

It's not good using this GPU without IO shield. Considering their size and weight. You can find the IO replacement I guess, in online marketplace. Or you can lay down the case, so the PCIE slot won't get pressed by GPU.
images

Solution
Sep 24, 2020
So is there anything wrong with the GPU other than the heat sinks bent? is there anything i can do about them and also with a replacement of the IO shield should the GPU be fine to use ?

So is there anything wrong with the GPU other than the heat sinks bent? is there anything i can do about them and also with a replacement of the IO shield should the GPU be fine to use ?
Where did you get the GPU ? You can test it, if they are work properly or not.
You can use the GPU without IO shield anyway.
Just lay down the case, so the GPU pressure won't broke the PCIE slot.

Sep 24, 2020
My dad found it abandoned. So i tried it and the screen was stretched and it had a lot of green like pixels across the screen and the screen almost went black so i just shut it off to make sure nothing else would break. But everything seemed to work fine all the lights were on and everything even the fan im not sure i guess the inside is just broken.