Question is this gpu usage normal?

Nov 28, 2020
I recently bought a Minecraft dungeon I realized this GPU and CPU usage. 40 percent CPU (nothing else running) 80 percent GPU (nothing else running) is this normal?
My specs are: i7 9700k. Rtx 2060 super. 16gb ram. i just changed motherboards, my old one was way terrible. it was so old. now i have msi z390 gaming plus.

Lutfij

Titan
What was the old motherboard's make and model? Was it the same Z390 chipset? See if reinstalling your OS and then manually installing all drivers for your Gigabyte board in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, changes your experience.

Nov 28, 2020
What was the old motherboard's make and model? Was it the same Z390 chipset? See if reinstalling your OS and then manually installing all drivers for your Gigabyte board in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator, changes your experience.
yes the chipset was the same i had this prime b365 with bent pins lmao. i did reinstall windows. but im guessing its my gpu. its already broken i have mini stuttering and low fps.