Question is this issue true with aorus master z390 mobo?

Feb 17, 2019
After a MOUNTAIN FULL of positive reviews and benchmarks from gamers nexus, der8auer, hardware unboxed, all the elite overclockers and credible sources online you name it, i have purchased this board today

only to find multiple reviews saying how windows won't boot when turning pc on for the first time... is this really true? I mean i see people online literally sucking this board's **** like THAT'S how good people say it is and i agree, i mean, just look at the design, from the 12 + 2 phase VRMs to the shielded power slots and dimm slots this board screams build quality left and right. So is it really true that this high quality 400 CAD board will have this boot up issue or are people just not careful and unlucky?

forgive me kinda panicking rn but this is gonna be my first build and I want everything to go smoothly, so do you guys think I will ACTUALLY run into the issue of this board not booting up for the first time even if I do everything correctly (don't apply excessive pressure, don't build on carpet, make sure everything connected properly, etc) and what is usually the solution for this issue?

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
I would say don't overthink it.

Ultimately people will shout when they're not happy about something. And you'd be surprised how many people don't follow a proper clean install procedure.

There's nothing to panic about, it's a good motherboard, and even worst case, if it doesn't work, then the reseller are responsible and you don't lose out.

Feb 17, 2019
I would say don't overthink it.

Ultimately people will shout when they're not happy about something. And you'd be surprised how many people don't follow a proper clean install procedure.

There's nothing to panic about, it's a good motherboard, and even worst case, if it doesn't work, then the reseller are responsible and you don't lose out.
i guess you are right, i do have a 3 year warranty from Canada Computers anyways, it's just I'm so shocked that all the positive reviews on youtube and online are different from what people on amazon and newegg say... wondering if there's something wrong there

Actually you'll notice a similar trend with many of the popular high end motherboards. Look at popular gaming motherboards, you'll see many bad reviews. I wouldn't worry about it. Lots of people aren't real careful when building a PC, and then blame the parts.

For what it's worth, I have a Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO motherboard and it's been great. Different board, but it also had several negative reviews. I've always had good luck with Gigabyte and MSI boards though, so I typically buy one or the other.

Don't sweat it, enjoy your new PC parts.

Feb 17, 2019
Actually you'll notice a similar trend with many of the popular high end motherboards. Look at popular gaming motherboards, you'll see many bad reviews. I wouldn't worry about it. Lots of people aren't real careful when building a PC, and then blame the parts.

For what it's worth, I have a Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO motherboard and it's been great. Different board, but it also had several negative reviews. I've always had good luck with Gigabyte and MSI boards though, so I typically buy one or the other.

Don't sweat it, enjoy your new PC parts.
you are right, a lot of people like to trash talk these types of products, but the thing is, the negative comments on this board specifically revolves around windows not booting up, kinda like how negative reviews about asus maximus xi z390 series has been about the VRMs, just thinking there's no way it's just coincidence that all negative reviews tend to land on one specific subject, so thinking...