Question Is this shutdown behaviour normal ?

MousTea

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2017
I have a B550 Aorus Elite AX V2 Rev 1.3 motherboard and a Deepcool CC560 ARGB case. When I perform a normal shutdown, the fan leds and mobo leds turn off as expected. However, when I perform a force shutdown by holding down the power button, the fan leds and mobo leds stay on.

(I have used the rgb sync connection with daisy chaining, no hub, as it came with case)

How can I fix this issue?

I have a B550 Aorus Elite AX V2 Rev 1.3 motherboard and a Deepcool CC560 ARGB case. When I perform a normal shutdown, the fan leds and mobo leds turn off as expected. However, when I perform a force shutdown by holding down the power button, the fan leds and mobo leds stay on.

(I have used the rgb sync connection with daisy chaining, no hub, as it came with case)

How can I fix this issue?

Hey there,

Why would you force shutdown? This (depending on what storage types you have) can cause loss of data. Unless there is a valid reason, no-one IMo should be forcing shutdown/restart.

List your full pc specs. Make sure your bios is up to date. This is critical for AMD systems. Are all system drivers, chipset drivers up to date?

Reactions: CountMike