Question Is this used keyboard sale insanely good?

korv

Notable
Dec 26, 2018
Looks good. It got 5 programmable keys at the left side of the keyboard. 32kb memory for profile which you could use for games. Two usb ports (or hub) at the back and two jacks (for mic and headphone). Looks nice to me, how old is it?

If the keyboard works fine and isn't like very old then i guess that's a great deal.

Reactions: ItsWolf

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Meh. It's not really a $500 keyboard, of course. This keyboard was released more than a decade ago, this is just someone pumping up the price of very old technology in the hopes of tricking someone with more money than knowledge. The keyboard was released at $99 in 2006 and isn't really some kind of collector's item.

The keyboard did have good features for the time. $20 is probably not unreasonable, though I'd personally not be interested in paying $20 for any membrane keyboard that's been used for more than a decade.

Reactions: ItsWolf
Mar 30, 2019
Looks good. It got 5 programmable keys at the left side of the keyboard. 32kb memory for profile which you could use for games. Two usb ports (or hub) at the back and two jacks (for mic and headphone). Looks nice to me, how old is it?

If the keyboard works fine and isn't like very old then i guess that's a great deal.
Im not sure how old it is but Id be willing to ask. I might go for a new mechanical one instead would that be better?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Im not sure how old it is but Id be willing to ask. I might go for a new mechanical one instead would that be better?

It's likely extremely old. I can't remember the last time I even saw that name; it's probably been since 2010. The last driver update for it is 2011. I don't believe it even uses Razer Synapse, which they've moved their parts to running with a long time ago.

I never owned with, but it was an excellent keyboard for the time.