ISP Sends Customer a Spare Router for His Cat to Nap On

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcd023

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
I wonder if the cat was surfing the web or playing games online using the Network-Brain interface chip built into his skull.

[citation][nom]mcd023[/nom]I wonder if the cat was surfing the web or playing games online using the Network-Brain interface chip built into his skull.[/citation]

It was probably downloading games from black-catz...

G

[citation][nom]caedenv[/nom]"Dear Logitech,I have a 10mo old son who loves typing on your keyboards, could you please...."[/citation]Dear Logitech, could you please make a wired mouse that doesn't crap out after 6 months of use. You know damn well that the failure point is the wire's connection to the mouse casing, so fix it.

[citation][nom]andboomer[/nom]Dear Logitech, could you please make a wired mouse that doesn't crap out after 6 months of use. You know damn well that the failure point is the wire's connection to the mouse casing, so fix it.[/citation]

hehe i have had my logiteh wireless mouse for lieel over a year and still works like a champ. someone needs to be easier on there electronics FAIL

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
My cat, adopted from our street's storm drain, loved to sleep right next to the mouse pad.

Weirdest thing... when she saw the Windows 98 shut down screen she'd get up and casually walk to the kitchen knowing the work day was over and it was feeding time.

koogco

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
[citation][nom]andboomer[/nom]Dear Logitech, could you please make a wired mouse that doesn't crap out after 6 months of use. You know damn well that the failure point is the wire's connection to the mouse casing, so fix it.[/citation]
If you have a soldering iron handy, you can take off the pads to access screws and then get in there, shorten the wire a bit and reattach things. My G5 is now running great again! I gotta say it did last around 5 years in the first place though.

Smart company to get cheap advertisement trough a story like this and a laugh around the office at the same time. I don't mind though, brought a smile to my face aswell.

G

dear andboomer

our recent market survey has shown that a wired mouse with Kevlar reinforced wire loom and titanium conduit retainer costing 6 times the price of an average mouse would not be well received, we will periodically review and test the market to see if this will ever change. In the meantime we suggest you should reframe from using your mouse as a pair of nun-chuck or as a fall arresting device for when your chair accidentally tips over.

G

[citation][nom]HardenBakedMouse[/nom]dear andboomerour recent market survey has shown that a wired mouse with Kevlar reinforced wire loom and titanium conduit retainer costing 6 times the price of an average mouse would not be well received, we will periodically review and test the market to see if this will ever change. In the meantime we suggest you should reframe from using your mouse as a pair of nun-chuck or as a fall arresting device for when your chair accidentally tips over.[/citation]Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. All I'm saying is that if a 99 cent extension cord can have stress relief built in to the attachment points, you'd think Logitech could figure it out on a $99 mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.