Question Issue with a graphics card

Sep 29, 2020
Hello, hope you all are doing great, i have a little issue, i bought a computer recently and i just got it today, but unfortunately looks like the gpu is not working, is there a way to troubleshoot the gpu to see what is the failure? And if it can be repaired? The pc is still under warranty but because i didnt bought it locally it will cost me a lot to return the pc to the US in order to use the warranty, so my best bet is to try and find the issue and try to fix it, or if it can't be repaired just buy a new one... Hope someone can help me

Sep 29, 2020
Yes im connecting the monitor to the gpu, the computer specs are:
CPU: ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: asus pro b550 model m6456
Ram: 2x 8gb xpg 3000 mhz
Gpu: xfx 5600 xt
Im not sure about the psu

So let's back up- you hit the power button, and what happens?
Did the PC come with Windows already installed?
Since the PC is coming from another country, it would be a good idea to take the side panel off and make sure the connections are in tact (including RAM). If you aren't sure what goes where, there are several YouTube videos on building a PC. You can also share some pics with us here.

Sep 29, 2020
Yes the pc came with windows, i already checked all the connections, last thing i did was using an older gpu to see if it works and it did, so it definitely is the gpu, just wanna see if there is a way to know exactly what is failing on the gpu and if it can be repaired

Sep 29, 2020
Yes i checked that, everything seems okay just didnt send any video to the monitor, im in Venezuela and the pc was bought on the US so i dont really think that trying to use the warranty will be an easy task