Question Issue with ddr4 F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX

May 1, 2023
Ok so to get started my computer was not stable in the first place. Back in 2020 I built it with DDR4 trident z ram (F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX) a ryzen 7 2700x , and a b450-f asus rog motherboard and a rx 5700xt somehow or another I was able to get it stable but forgot to save a bios profile so I went and updated the bios. And then… well no more stability at all what so ever neither stick will boot windows 11 installation media without crashing between instant and 2 minutes
This kit was recently sent to me via Gskill ram fresh kit no errors. Give me a flashing debug dram light I’ve manually did timeing voltages and speeds won’t stop crashing on non docp or default bios settings tried one stick 2 stick and nothing works wondering if I should replace the cpu motherboard or get different ram any advice is appreciated and welcomed thanks

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
That was a lot of information.

Please list complete current system specs. Include your power supply make and model.

What other kits of RAM do you currently have available to you? All of them? Some? Did you have some event that caused you to have to send back some set to receive the new ones or did you buy them new?

Reactions: Tozzy365
May 1, 2023
That was a lot of information.

Please list complete current system specs. Include your power supply make and model.

What other kits of RAM do you currently have available to you? All of them? Some? Did you have some event that caused you to have to send back some set to receive the new ones or did you buy them new?
I sent them back because I believed they went out here are the specs and I got a new kit

• Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
  • GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 F4-3200C16D-16GTZRX
  • Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SATA III 2.5-inch SSD + Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM008 2TB 7200 RPM HDD
  • PSU: Corsair CX550 550W 80+ Bronze

May 1, 2023
Do you have access to another system which you could test some of these parts in independently?

If not, I might suggest you check about a local mom and pop repair or enthusiast who might be willing to help you out.
The only thing I can do is test if the ram is the problem. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS