Question Issue with new graphic card

Jul 16, 2024
Hello,

Some days ago i built my first pc with following parts:

Cpu: 1 x AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, 4,7 GHz Gpu: 1 x GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 WINDFORCE OC 12 Ram: Corsair 32 GB DDR5-7000 Kit Mobo: MSI PRO B650M-P socket AM5 Psu: corsair rm750x

When i turn the pc on neither of my 2 screens turn on, the grphaic cards fans spin for a few seconds but stop spinning. after turning the pc off and on a few times the screens start working and they work perfectly fine untill i shut the pc down.

When i turn the pc off(when it's working) and turn it back on,none of the screens work again.

If i plug the screen in the mobo port, i can see in task manager the gpu is not showing up.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Some days ago i built my first pc with following parts:

Cpu: 1 x AMD Ryzen 5 7600X, 4,7 GHz Gpu: 1 x GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 WINDFORCE OC 12 Ram: Corsair 32 GB DDR5-7000 Kit Mobo: MSI PRO B650M-P socket AM5 Psu: corsair rm750x

When i turn the pc on neither of my 2 screens turn on, the grphaic cards fans spin for a few seconds but stop spinning. after turning the pc off and on a few times the screens start working and they work perfectly fine untill i shut the pc down.

When i turn the pc off(when it's working) and turn it back on,none of the screens work again.

If i plug the screen in the mobo port, i can see in task manager the gpu is not showing up.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks in advance!
Look in the BIOS for option to set PCIe port to be primary.