Issues in Intel DG41RQ motherboard

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

@

May be ur 9500gt gets heated while playing only on this board...
i think u should try a big fan or heatsink on ur 9500gt....
Regards :)

brownfoxspn

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2010

Great. I just ordered GTS 250 for DG41RQ but kinda worried as the previous video card i have ( GT 240) doesn't work at all, black screen on boot. Hope the GTS 250 works on mine too.

aviaviavi

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010

all the guy's saying GTS 250 is compatible with DG41RQ
i'm also using the same board, i want to buy graphics gard but many said most of the Graphic Cards are not compatible with this board so i waiting to know full details whether this GTS 250 is working perfectly or not with this DG41RQ and how much VRAM it contains, like 512mb or 1gb and what's the reasonable cost that we can put
actually i upgrade my processor to core 2duo 2.93, board DG41RQ and using RAM 2GB, but i'm using the old cabinate that mean's my smps is old one, y i mentioned about my smps is in above messeges many said need to upgrage ur smps to 400
but actually i dont know wht's my smps capacity so any necessary to change my smps for this GTS 250 or not ??

Please Reply, i'm vry eager to buy Graphics Card
i hope i can reciev full detail's to my post
my id1 : aviroyalavi@yahoo.in
my id2 : aviroyalavi@gmail.com
plz mail if anyone know about this

divyeshmistry

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
HI DG41RQ IS VERY GOOD AND NICE AFTER U UPDATE THE DRIVERS AND BIOS,IT WORKS GOT WITH 8500 GT NO PROBLEM WITH A 350WATT AOPEN POWER SUPPLY NO ISSUE ,AND DID BURN TEST ALSO WORKS COOL WITH OUT ANY PROBLEM, JUST TRY ORIGINAL OS SO U WILL NOT FACE ANY PROBLEM, AND A HEAVY POWER SUPPLY WHICH IS RECOMENDED FOR HIGHEND GRAPHIC CARD.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME FOR ANY ISSUE

mail-divyeshmistry@hotmail.com

Hey, everybody. If you have an unsolved problem, please start your own threads. Basic rule is "One thread, one problem".

If you check the statistics, there are over 14,000 looks at this thread. And with the exception of r_manic waay at the top, there have been no regulars signing in to help.

They are avoiding this thread.

G

did you update bios ?
whats the result?

hawkeye88

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2010

I have also bought Intel DG41RQ three days ago with E6500 Dual-Core Processor 2.93 Ghz !066 Fbs 2mb cache and 1gb ram and nfs mostwanted and cod4 are running but they lack while running is this the hardware fault or i have to upgrade my ram????NFS mostwanted runs smoothly on my Dell GX280

Status
Not open for further replies.