Question Issues with textures in all my games. Blurrines and pixalation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
About a couple of days ago I updated my graphics drivers to the new 522 driver , ever since all my games have pixalated textures especially if its a shadow , grass or a rock . It looks as if my game is running at native 1080p with some objects are 144p . I have some images however I dont know how to upload them , I have a link to someone with similar but not exactly the same problem as mine https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/user/1167445/503713//?comment=3295028 . Also my textures especially the ones further away have started to flicker or are completely missing and mainly the picture becomes extremely sharp or grainy if I am standing still (jagged as well ) but wehen I move it looks like I have DLSS on (I dont and I dont have motion blur - this thing happens in all my games btw even valorant and cs go) . I have been using this system without a problem for a year now , nothing I have encountered like this . Things I have tried to fix it , obviously DDU and Nvcleanistall , both to new drivers and older 512 drivers ( as people have recommended that they are stable ) , I have played around with nvidia control panel 3d settings and adjust desktop size and position , I have factory reset the nv control panel , have deleted it . I have also tried old 462 drivers . In some games I have set the res scale to 200 % and othose same textrues were still blury pixalated and jagged at the same time . I have tried running the games on my second 75 hz monitor and there is no difference . I also have tried ultra graphics and 4k res but there is no difference ( even had turned up antialising and filtering to max but still no difference). My card nor my ram or cpu are overclocked (i tried turning down the gpu clock and memory - no difference)
My system :
I7 10700F
Palit RTX 2080 ti oc
32 gb ddr4 corsair dominator 3200mhz

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS are you working with? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Use DDU and then reinstall in an elevated command with drivers sourced from here, which is version 526.47.

Nov 8, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What OS are you working with? Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Use DDU and then reinstall in an elevated command with drivers sourced from here, which is version 526.47.

I am on windows 11 , I have a Asus Rog Maximus XII Hero (wi-fi) Z490 , Version of the bios is 2601 , and its date is 05/17/2022. Psu is corsair RM 750 gold rated. I have tried downloading the drivers from there and thats actually when my problem started , how do I get into elevated command is it command prompt. I have some pictures that I could show but I dont know how to post them here . And also thank you for welcoming me

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
elevated command
Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

PSU's age?

I have some pictures that I could show but I dont know how to post them here .

Nov 8, 2022
I have tried today to fix the issue and someone has suggested that I have a bad LOD and AA , I tried Nvinspector profile and adjuste some values but nothing has changed , I realise that some issues I had were from the games I was playing but the rest I just from my hardware I guess . Even using antialising in games like valorant still makes some textures really pixalated and awful , like for example using the harbor ult on the edges of the ult the textures are really fuzzy and look like if they weren`t rendering and also they were blurry . If its a LOD and AA issue can it be because the card has gone bad or ?

The issue is mostly on the edges but some textures just completely look like as if they are not rendered or they are not focused into a frame .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.