[SOLVED] It’s about my graphics card

Jan 10, 2021
I did an overclock on GeForce experience and ever since then my games have so much input lag but my FPS don’t drop FPS is fine just a lot of input lag done a lot of optimisation to windows I just makes it worse please can you help me ASAP please

Solution
There is this new feature called over clocking and it find the best over clock but I think mine over heated to much and became unstable can that happen.

Overclock causing overheating? yes, but the overheating causing input delay? No. At most overheating would either just crash your game or throttle down your clock speeds during gameplay. As for geforce experience overclocking, I'd reset those settings to default and try a different program. Perhaps the geforce experience software is not stable on your system when overclocking, you might even need to uninstall and reinstall your geforce experience to fix the issue - that is if restarting your computer hasn't worked. Then try installing using MSI afterburner and see if you get...
Geforce experience doesn't overclock graphics card, it's just a tool meant optimize the in-game settings like texture quality and anti-aliasing so you get better performance. I don't think you can reverse the settings applied in Geforce experience, you'll need to reset settings in the game itself.

To overclock your GPU you need to use software like MSI afterburner.

Jan 10, 2021
There is this new feature called over clocking and it find the best over clock but I think mine over heated to much and became unstable can that happen.

Overclock causing overheating? yes, but the overheating causing input delay? No. At most overheating would either just crash your game or throttle down your clock speeds during gameplay. As for geforce experience overclocking, I'd reset those settings to default and try a different program. Perhaps the geforce experience software is not stable on your system when overclocking, you might even need to uninstall and reinstall your geforce experience to fix the issue - that is if restarting your computer hasn't worked. Then try installing using MSI afterburner and see if you get the same issues with that overclocking software.

Also what graphics card do you have?

Solution