[SOLVED] It's time for new build

madchemist83

Distinguished
Good time of day everyone.
So I finally decided to do a completely new build and would appreciate some advice.
I got 5800x and 3090. What motherboard should I get, what ram also suggestions for a cooler and if I need to replace my 750W PSU.

Thank you.

Solution
It's Corsair TX750. Served me well but I gotta look and see if it got enough connectors since 3090 needs 3 8-pin.
For cases, I did watch that and bunch of other videos from Gamer Nexus, and even though I like P500A more - it's out of stock. The only gripe with Lian Li is there's a hole on the bottom and I don't want my pc collecting dust - it's sitting on the floor. Is there anything else that I might not be looking into ? I currently have old fractal design core 3000 so def need a replacement.
I will look into aio, for air I was debating between noctua or dark rock, the only problem is their sheer size and weight, I feel like my mobo is just gonna snap one day. Plus if I'm buying case with glass sides it would be nice to look at...

madchemist83

Distinguished
Thanks, actually picked that mobo. Not sure about 32 gigs of ram. Do I really need it ? But I am going with 3600 cl16.
On cooler part - kinda dubious on aio, was always air kind of guy but looking more into that for better temps.
As for case, I am debating between Lancool II mesh or P500A. Also I have old 750 W PSU, is that enough ?

madchemist83

Distinguished
It's Corsair TX750. Served me well but I gotta look and see if it got enough connectors since 3090 needs 3 8-pin.
For cases, I did watch that and bunch of other videos from Gamer Nexus, and even though I like P500A more - it's out of stock. The only gripe with Lian Li is there's a hole on the bottom and I don't want my pc collecting dust - it's sitting on the floor. Is there anything else that I might not be looking into ? I currently have old fractal design core 3000 so def need a replacement.
I will look into aio, for air I was debating between noctua or dark rock, the only problem is their sheer size and weight, I feel like my mobo is just gonna snap one day. Plus if I'm buying case with glass sides it would be nice to look at something nice vs chunk of metal.

Reactions: Dj0gany
I will look into aio, for air I was debating between noctua or dark rock, the only problem is their sheer size and weight, I feel like my mobo is just gonna snap one day. Plus if I'm buying case with glass sides it would be nice to look at something nice vs chunk of metal.
I agree with the fact that aio's look and perform good,but u should know no air cpu fan is designed to be "overweight" for the motherboard.If that is your concern,you should make sure u thighten all the screws that u attach your motherboard to your case.Every cpu fan has its own design and mounting technique for it to be safely mounted and secured.

Solution