I have a relatively new PC. I built it about 1 year ago. I have an issue with crashing when I am playing just about any video game. It will run steady enough for an hour or two before all 3 monitors freeze and audio stops soon after and I have to force shut down the system. I have multiple years of computer repair experience and have done every troubleshooting and tried to fix every issue I have ever seen.
- Used DDU to reinstall drivers multiple times
- Done Nvidia "clean installs" with the drivers
- Moved the crashing games between different drives (Samsung 970 EVO, Crucial 250GB SSD, WD BLUE 1TB, 2TB Seagate Barracuda) and they crash no matter which one they are installed on.
- Verified local files, and re-downloaded games multiple times.
- Reformatted every drive and reinstalled Windows and the games
- Done GPU stress testing with no issues
- RAM passed MemTest86x and 64x
- Drive SMART data is fine on every single drive
- There is no thermal issue with any component
- Have run games with different combinations of monitors connected
- ASUS ROG B450-f
- Ryzen 5 3600
- Corsair Vengance RGB 16gb kit clocked at 2666mhz
- Listed Drives
- EVGA 800w Gold Cert PSU
- RTX 2070 super
- i probably forgot something so feel free to ask