JAVAW Error

Error message:
JAVAW caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 016f :
bff6bb07.

It seems to be connected 'only' to "MySony.com",
the website for "The Wheel of Fortune".
Since receiving the error message I am unable to fully open the site. It
stalls with one item left.
Otherwise no ill effects.
Any ideas?

Harry.

Try clearing your Java cache:

Control Panel > Java > General tab

Click the "Delete files" button, select ALL temporary files and click OK.

Reboot and test.

Zee

"webster72n" <hbethke@copper.net> wrote in message news:%23AiSjDPnFHA.2904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Error message:
> JAVAW caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 016f :
> bff6bb07.
>
> It seems to be connected 'only' to "MySony.com",
> the website for "The Wheel of Fortune".
> Since receiving the error message I am unable to fully open the site. It
> stalls with one item left.
> Otherwise no ill effects.
> Any ideas?
>
> Harry.

That's it, Zee.
Worked like a charm.
Thank you. Thank you.

Harry.

"oops!!" <notme@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Try clearing your Java cache:

Control Panel > Java > General tab

Click the "Delete files" button, select ALL temporary files and click OK.

Reboot and test.

Zee

> Error message:
> JAVAW caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 016f :
> bff6bb07.
>
> It seems to be connected 'only' to "MySony.com",
> the website for "The Wheel of Fortune".
> Since receiving the error message I am unable to fully open the site. It
> stalls with one item left.
> Otherwise no ill effects.
> Any ideas?
>
> Harry.