News Jonsbo V8, Small Case With Premium Looks

Well at least it's got an exhaust fan, as it looks like that huge intake fan is pretty much smothered by the solid piece of metal on the front. Why not perforate that as well? The other sides are.

neojack

Reputable
Apr 4, 2019
Well at least it's got an exhaust fan, as it looks like that huge intake fan is pretty much smothered by the solid piece of metal on the front. Why not perforate that as well? The other sides are.

Exactly my feeling.
front should be a mesh / air filter. when a fan this bigs starves for air, it makes more noise and moves less air

Sep 17, 2020
Outside of the fact it has a mesh/aluminum front panel, it has nothing to do with the Thorzone Mjolnir, the internal layout is completly different. The front 200mm fan can be replaced, but I heard there are issues with the NF-A20 because it is 30mm deep, as opposed to the original which is 25mm. The original fan started to develop a clicky noise and does not support PWM, therefore I replaced it with a MSI.
Cable management and the ability to customize the ventilation is brilliant. The size of the HDD cage means air circulation from the front is affected, but this is only an issue if you're adding a 2.5 or 3.5 HDD. If not, you can simply remove the cage. CPU (AMD 2600x) and GPU (NVidia RTX 3600) temperature remains at 51 degrees max, which means the fans can spin at low speed. It's my first ITX build and I'm pretty happy with the results.