jean

i have tried to use adobe acrobat . when my pc tries to instal the journal viewer it comes
up with this message:-
the feature you are trying to install is on a network resource that is unavailable
then i seem to go round in circles trying to install it .can anyone help please ?
thanks in advance

jean wrote:
> i have tried to use adobe acrobat . when my pc tries to instal the
> journal viewer it comes up with this message:-
> the feature you are trying to install is on a network
> resource that is unavailable then i seem to go round in
> circles trying to install it .can anyone help please ?
> thanks in advance

Manual download and install (keeping the installation file) the Microsoft
Windows Journal Viewer:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&familyid=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44
or.. Short Link: http://tinyurl.com/2wx92

--